Date(s) - July 6, 2023
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us at Gloucester Brewery, Warehouse 4, Gloucester Docks at 2pm Thursday 6th July to network with other charities.
Gain some free insight and support with the challenges faced by charities in today’s increasingly digital world.
- Improve your social media footprint and engagement.
- How to protect your charities sensitive data.
- Connection is everything in a digital world.
- Digitise your fundraising.
- Create an impactful and easy to navigate website.
- Panel discussion and Q&A.
Our guest speakers:
- Sarah Sharpe | Founder | Sharpe creative
- Todd Gifford | Managing Director | Optimising IT
- Bob Irwin | Director | Triangle Networks
- Richard Kean | Director | Omega 3 Design
- Ronan Hynes | Co-Founder | Volio
We would like to thank all of the speakers and their respective organisations for their time.
Our event is designed for charities to network with charities and attendance if free for anyone representing a charity.
For organisations who are not charities but would like to attend please contact us and we will administer a small fee to attend or to exhibit a roller banner. All fees will be donated to a charity attending the event.